The Addiction Rehab in the Community (ARC) is a 5 day a week program for those that qualify. This will run for a full year upon acceptance into the program.
- Equip people to live a new life
- Enable people with addictions to be set free from addictive lifestyles, gain employment, and be restored to their families
The program is:
Structured and is in three phases
- Phase 1: Getting Clean and Settling Down
- Phase 2: Renewing Your Mind
- Phase 3: Finding Your Purpose
Happens daily, five days per week
Involves recovery and therapeutic intervention
Works along side the Elijah Project
Benefits of a day recovery program:
- Daily life issues can be confronted and worked through as they arise in a safe environment
- It’s possible to work with the service-user’s family and enable them to build a strong, effective local support network which is essential for sustained recovery
This is located in Southampton in Victory Gospel Church, in a safe, secure environment.
If you want to apply for the ARC as a client, please email email@example.com, or ring +44 (0) 773 616 7600.